Thursday, September 4, 2008

FUCK FOX

When everybody says Fuck Fox News they can’t just limit it to Fox News. They have to include the parent company as well News Corporation aka News Corp. News Corp is the third largest media conglomerate behind Time Warner and Disney which is run by Rupert Murdoch. So when I say Fuck Fox I also am saying fuck the other companies that are aligned and part of the News Corp family. I must say fuck Fox Sports so damn I won’t be watching any NFL games on any of the Fox Sports channels. Saying fuck Fox I won’t be able to watch any Big Ten football (Go Sooners) or basketball games because I’m saying fuck Fox College Sports Channel. So do I really mean fuck Fox because I won’t be able to watch my favorite pro Football and College Football teams play. Shit let me rethink that. But they are consistently disrespecting black people so Fuck em. But if I say Fuck Fox I’m also saying fuck Fox Broadcasting Company that means Fuck shows like Prison Break, American Idol, 24, and Bones. I love these shows but I’m going in when I say fuck Fox so fuck them too. So Fuck Fox but that also means fuck 20th Century Fox and all the movies that Fox puts out. That means fuck X-Men 3, fuck Star Wars episode 3 Revenge of the Sith, fuck Big Momma’s House, fuck Ice Age, fuck Casper, fuck Soul Food. Damn that’s a lot of movies I got to say fuck you too. I can’t do it. I’m gonna have to rethink my position. My son loves Ice Age and Alvin and the Chipmunks how do I tell him that Daddy is protesting something he doesn’t understand. So when I say fuck Fox I’m saying fuck you to the Hughley’s, fuck you to Family Guy, fuck you to Futurama, fuck you to X-Files, and fuck you to NYPD Blues. Aw hell what the heck am I supposed to watch? Ok fuck it I’ll just read books then so fuck Fox. But wait they own HarperCollins which is a huge book company. So that means fuck Paulo Coehlo and the Alchemist, fuck James Rollins and the Last Oracle, fuck, fuck Faye Kellerman and the Mercedes Coffin. Damn I’m not gonna be able to anything but read the news paper or magazines. But if I say Fuck Fox I’m saying fuck the New York Post and their racist asses, fuck the Wall Street Journal and fuck Barron’s. Damn it this shit is driving me nuts so fuck it. I’m just going to get on the internet and chill on MySpace. But if I saw fuck Fox I’m also saying fuck MySpace since they own this shit now. Aw shit I guess the revolution will not be televised this time around.