Saturday, January 24, 2009

REBIRTH OF A NATION

The Rebirth of a Nation

Civilization is measured by the woman. If you want to take the world down, the place of attack is the female. If you want to build a world up, you start with the female. A woman is three-times the value of a man, because she brings forth life. Women teach and train the off-spring. When somebody wants to take the world down, they destroy the value of knowledge in a woman. And when you deny education to the female, you are denying it to a nation. When you deny education to a man, you have denied education to an individual. When you deny it to a woman, you have denied it to an entire people. That's how valuable a woman is. - Hon. Elijah Muhammad This is going to be the most sincere post I have ever written. This is dedicated to all of the women I have come into contact with. There is nothing more valuable and precious than a woman. The image of women has evolved and deteriorated simultaneously over time. We have lost respect of the true power that a woman welds. As a society as the role of the woman has evolved we have lost sight of how important women truly are. To only true comparison to the importance of the woman to society is that of the relationship of the Sun to the Earth. The Sun is often unappreciated despite all that it does for the Earth. First off let us not forget that the Sun is the center of the universe and the Earth revolves around the Sun. Most of the life forms on Earth are supported by sunlight. The climate and weather is driven by sunlight as well. Sunlight is also the primary source of energy for Earth. The power of the Sun is vast and is very dangerous. Exposure to sunlight for long periods of time causes cancer and can damage your eyes when staring at the sun for long periods of time. The woman is essentially the same entity as the sun. She is the center of the family and society. The family revolves around the role of the woman. The woman has the ability to breathe life figuratively and literally into a people. As the foundation upon which families and societies are built the woman’s job is vast. Women raise and teach the future of our society how can you not appreciate her and all of her magnificence. It is only through the power of a women can we return our nation to prosperity.
The future of our nation rests in the hands of women. It is a woman who shapes and determines the mind, behavior, attitude, and beliefs of the children. The woman’s role is symbolic of the Virgin Mary; like the Virgin Mary she is the carrier of the child of god. So she must raise her child with the purest of intentions and the utmost sincerity. As men it is our job to protect the women, much like the King protects the Queen in Chess. We have forgotten the importance of protecting our most valuable asset, the Black Woman. We have forgotten this and have allowed the Mother of Civilization to be mistreated not only by others but also by ourselves. It is now during the dawn of a new era that the woman will be placed back on her throne. It is through the Genes of Isis (Genesis) will we once again rise up and become a mighty nation.
I am a man and I’m a womanizer, I love women. However I’m not a womanizer in the traditional sense but in the spiritual sense. I love to be in the presence of women not just to take in their physical beauty but for the inner beauty and the positive energy that they posses. I have been blessed to meet women who generate a positive aura and provide inspiration and motivation just by being in the aura. You know when you are in the presence of someone who has the ability to change the world. You can see it in their written word, in their spoken word, and in their actions. Sometimes you can see it even if they can’t. I am drawn like a moth to the flame to some women because of that power. My biggest mistake is that some misinterpret my true desire. I come across as insincere when that is truly not the case. I want to build not destroy. So to all of the women who have mistaken what my true intentions are I offer my sincerest apology’s to you. Like the Earth I need the light of the Sun in order to thrive. There energy provides me with strength and power. I just want to form a union with them, a union of thoughts, ideas, and beliefs. Together through the alchemical marriage of the soul and intellect we can rebuild our nation. We must first put our faith in our women and ourselves. As the Pledge of Allegiance states “I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands: one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." I pledge allegiance to my sisters that with the help of God to not be divided and rebuild our nation one piece at a time.
Waiting for the lord to rise I look into my daughter’s eyes and realize I’m going to learn through her. The messiah might even return through her. If I’m a do it I must change the world through her.” Common – Be