Friday, July 4, 2008

DEAR OBAMA

Dear Obama

What’s good my dude? I have been meaning to contact you ever since you won the Democratic nomination. Congratulations on becoming the first black candidate to make it that far. You have made an entire nation proud of your accomplishments, especially in the manner in which you have carried yourself with dignity and pride. I would like to say that you have made African-American’s proud to say you are one of us but you and I both know that you aren’t African-American but a man with a Father from African, Kenya and a White Mother. That’s gonna be our little secret because I f-ck’s with you Obama. As long as the name Kaffir Boy doesn’t slip out of your mouth we are good money. I’m also willing to look past your affiliation with the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Trilateral Commission, and the Boule’. I understand the need to align yourself with powerful groups as such because without their assistance you will be an outsider trying to look in. Your record within the Senate is almost impeccable. Your resume speaks for itself; you have authored 223 healthcare bills, 125 on poverty and public assistance, 112 crime fighting bills, 97 economic bills, 60 human rights and anti discrimination bills, 21 ethics reform bills, 15 gun control bills, and 6 veterans’ affairs bills. You have made you mark in the 8 years you have held public office. You have authored and co sponsored over 1,986 bills I can’t take anything away from you on that. You have represented your constituents and the people well on that note. As a nation we are in a recession it may take another 4 years or more to pull ourselves out of this rut. Your job is going to be hard and rough in bringing this nation back to prosperity. It might be a setup allowing you to win the Presidential election. But I’m sure that’s something you are willing to chance, who wouldn’t if they were placed in that predicament. I’m proud of you and it is with great pleasure that I’m throwing my support behind you. It’s more so for what you represent to my son’s more so than anything. You represent new hope for millions of younger black men. You are the change that they aspire to become. You are the people’s champ right now. You are bigger than Michael Jordan, bigger than Ali, bigger than Tupac, bigger than Lil Wayne, bigger than Tiger Woods, and bigger than Floyd Mayweather. For many people you are the second coming. I view you as new blood and a chance at redemption for the political party system. You are going to help me believe that the best candidate will win coming from the more popular political parties. Your purpose is bigger than just being the first. You are the fresh air that this country needs. My boy thinks that you are the Manchurian Candidate, too perfect to believe in and planted by the conglomerates and billion dollar corporations. I’m all for conspiracy theories but I’m holding out hope that that isn’t the case. I understand that people of color only represent so much from the economic side, I know you owe some favors to bug business interest that funded your campaign. I also know that as a political power we have but so much true power and clout. I know you need to add a little cream to the coffee I understand that 100%. Just don’t forget the debt that you owe to the people. The debt of helping to make a change for the nation so I understand that you must represent for the red, white, and blue but don’t forget about the red, black, and the green my dude. I’m not going to draw this letter out to long since you are a busy man and I have things to do as well. I just wanted to let you know I acknowledge your purpose and meaning and to say that you are my dude and I’m fucking with you right now.