Saturday, April 5, 2008

NCAA FINAL FOUR

I am sitting here pissed as hell. UCLA has cost me $300 dollars in my basketball pool at work. I picked UCLA because they play outstanding defense and are one of the best teams overall in college basketball. I should have known better out of all the teams in the Final Four UCLA is the only team without a player from New Yorker or New Jersey. North Carolina has one, Memphis has one, and Kansas had two. Damn I forgot one of my rules when picking teams in the NCAA tournament, always go for the team with players from the TriState area. It's not that we are the best players in the world we just play sports harder than other States. For many sports is their ticket out of the projects and the ghetto. They are not going to let you take food out of their mouth. They bring that bully mentality to sports and you can't get no better than that.