Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stupidity

The other day I had to take a copy of my immunization records to Hunter College so that I could register for school. I have had all of my shots and I was comfortable when I gave them my paperwork. The lady had a difficult time inputting my paperwork and after she finished she said that I had to get one more shot due to me receiving my first shot before my first birthday. I almost lost my damn mind. I was born in this country and have attended school here all of my life. I even attended college in the CUNY system and they require that you have all your shots to register for school. I guess the lady was used to people becoming upset and irate because of the immunization shot. I decided to be polite and respectful to the lady and I guess she was surprised. SO I had to go to the Dr. and get a blood test to show that I was immune. It was either that or get another shot of MMR. Hell no I wasn't going to let them stick any disease into me knowing what I know about the government, medicine, and blacks.